Welcome to Primary 2D Class Bulletin Blog. I am Mrs Riz, Form Teacher of Primary 2D. I started teaching lower primary in 2005 and I had been to many other schools conducting creative writing workshops and study camps years before I took up teaching professionally. I will be teaching your child English, Math, Music, Art, FTGP & PAL. My responsibility as an educator is not only to equip my students with knowledge but also to let them have the experience and develop true life skills and moral values. Every child is unique in his or her own way and he or she can be nurtured holistically. I believe given the right directions, our children can fully develop their potentials.


classblog visitors


January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010

Show and Tell
CNY Pictures, Best Group of the Month and Star Pup...
STELLAR
Cows 'can' and 'can't'
Touch Typing Online Practice
My pupils and their class roles
Class Decorations
Note to Parents and Pupils of 1D
Welcome Onboard Parents and Pupils of Pr 1D






Ahnaf, Jian Ming, Kah Shin, Catherine, Belle, Emily, Pei Fang, Cheyenne, Jiaxi, Yu Jie, Jerome, Joy, Jian Liang, Krystal, Lex, Ray, Shi Yu, Camillus, Md Lutfil, Nerice, Qi Ting, Nurin, Ryan, Styron, Hong Zhang, Alvin, Shu Shuang, Huixin, Zaph, Zen



Blogger
GettyImages
Photobucket
Haloscan



Elearning Portal










Names or Photos of our Star Pupils of the Month will be published here for recognition






::Examinations::
Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Parents,

Just to clarify on the exam subjects and dates, please refer to the letter given by the school dated19 April 2010. There were some confusion earlier in the class today and hence to avoid any misunderstanding, do refer below for the dates and exam subjects tested this week.

English Language - Tuesday 11 May 2010
Mathematics - Wednesday 12 May 2010
Mother Tongue - Thursday 13 May 2010

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Mrs Riz


An entry was written at 10:21 PM
|