Welcome to Primary 2D Class Bulletin Blog. I am Mrs Riz, Form Teacher of Primary 2D. I started teaching lower primary in 2005 and I had been to many other schools conducting creative writing workshops and study camps years before I took up teaching professionally. I will be teaching your child English, Math, Music, Art, FTGP & PAL. My responsibility as an educator is not only to equip my students with knowledge but also to let them have the experience and develop true life skills and moral values. Every child is unique in his or her own way and he or she can be nurtured holistically. I believe given the right directions, our children can fully develop their potentials.


classblog visitors


January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010

Welcome Onboard Parents and Pupils of Pr 1D






Ahnaf, Jian Ming, Kah Shin, Catherine, Belle, Emily, Pei Fang, Cheyenne, Jiaxi, Yu Jie, Jerome, Joy, Jian Liang, Krystal, Lex, Ray, Shi Yu, Camillus, Md Lutfil, Nerice, Qi Ting, Nurin, Ryan, Styron, Hong Zhang, Alvin, Shu Shuang, Huixin, Zaph, Zen



Blogger
GettyImages
Photobucket
Haloscan



Elearning Portal










Names or Photos of our Star Pupils of the Month will be published here for recognition






::Note to Parents and Pupils of 1D::
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear Parents and Pupils,

My apology to parents who have to purchase yet another small exercise book (singled-lines) as I require 4 books (Journal Writing, Word bank, Spelling and Mental Sums) for my English and Math lessons.

I do understand that most parents have to take the trouble to buy another book from the bookstore as it is not stated in the booklist to buy more than 3 exercise books. For my pupils who still need to buy the extra book, do rest assured that I will be doing the purchase on their behalf, thus parents concerned may not worry whether your child has the book or not.

Other Matter/s:

I have informed my pupils to bring their small whiteboard, a whiteboard marker and a duster to school everyday as these will assist in our everyday teaching and learning as well as a good and quick way to assess pupils’ understanding on concept taught in class.

The whiteboard will also be used for other subjects besides Math, hence I highly encouraged pupils to bring it everyday so that they can participate fully during lessons.

Some may request to keep their whiteboards in class but do make sure your child whiteboard has his/her name and class written for safekeeping.

I thank you once again for your kind understanding and co-operation and truly appreciate the feedback given by some parents.

Do check out our class blog for any entry updates.

Regards,
Mrs Riz


An entry was written at 7:22 AM
|